Our Studio

Amy Carman Design is located in the historic and beautifully renovated St. Mary’s church building on the corner of Watertown Plank Rd & Juneau Blvd in Elm Grove.

This landmark structure is familiar to many in the area. Built in 1913, the building served as a Parish church for St. Mary’s for nearly five decades. After a new, larger church was built across the street the building continued to be used by St. Mary’s for special occasions. Later the structure was used as a recreation space for athletic events. Eventually the building fell into disrepair.

In 2006 the building was spared from demolition and converted into office spaces. Amy and her team moved into the building’s Choir Loft in July of 2013.
 

 
  • Slide 4
  • Slide 4
  • Slide 2
  • Slide 2
  • Slide 6
  • Slide 6
  • Slide 7
  • Slide 7